Four Experiences to discover
All Boudoir and Ballgowns photo shoots come with complimentary refreshments and access to my studio wardrobe with both ballgowns, cocktails dresses and gorgeously sexy accessories to suit all sizes.
As soon as you book your shoot, you will receive my pre-shoot guide with essential prep information including wardrobe tips and guidance.
I always suggest a brief get-to-know-you chat over the phone, so we can connect before our shoot and I can answer any questions or concerns you may have. I’m here for you!
Boudoir and Ballgowns
A full day VIP experience
This is the créme de la créme — the ultimate package and best deal for your perfect self-care, self-discovery, and self-love session. You’ll get the best of both experiences and walk away feeling radiant, confident and like the seductress you truly are. Plus you’ll have jaw-dropping portraits to boot.
- Boudoir Photoshoot: An intimate boudoir photo shoot in a classic Parisian style. Be adorned in stylist French lingerie and look and feel irresistible. We can shoot at a hotel, your apartment, or my Parisian apartment studio.
- Ballgown Photoshoot: Have your portraits taken in iconic Parisian locations with style— think Eiffel Tour, cobblestone streets, quaint cafés, croissants and macarons…
- Pre-Shoot Guide including an inquiry form, essential tips and tricks to prepare for our shoot, as well as wardrobe advice. I also recommend a brief get-to-know-you chat so we can connect and I can answer any questions you may have. This Pre-Shoot guide will prepare you so you can make the most of your photoshoot day.
- Professional hair and makeup so you’ll look and feel irresistible, confident and camera-ready.
- Done-for-you styling with access to a full studio wardrobe so you can find outfits that flatter, enhance, and serve your creative expression.
- Transportation to and from different shooting locations, so you can easily have portraits made with different quintessentially Parisian backdrops.
- Complimentary refreshments so you’ll stay refreshed and beautiful.
- Tasteful retouching on all photos so you can feel comfortable and assured your photos will be optimal and stunning.
- An In-person reveal session where you can choose your 12 favourite photos from the shoot. You can also make the decision to purchase more than 12.
Feeling a little bit risqué? Boudoir is a French word that has come to mean suggestive and daring in our modern lexicon. It’s edgy and oh-so-sexy … so if you’re ready to let your inner femme fatale out, this is the photoshoot for you.
- tips and guidance. I always suggest a brief get-to-know-you chat over the phone, so we can connect before our shoot and I can answer any questions or concerns you may have. I’m here for you!
- Full hair and makeup by a professional artist so you can look and feel your absolute best. This will also help you relax and feel more confident in front of the lens.
- Tasteful expert retouching. You’re beautiful as you are, but I’m happy to lightly retouch photos to a level you are happy with.
Location: In a hotel, at your residence or in my Parisian apartment studio. (cost of hotel not included in price)
Be a confident fashionista in the City of Lights. We’ll capture your chic self with glamorous photos in iconic and unforgettable Parisian sights.
- photography session. I’m also happy to have a brief get-to-know-you call to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Full hair and makeup by a professional. Get dolled-up and camera ready so you can feel and look like a star.
- Outfit styling with access to a full studio wardrobe, so you can try on different dresses (we accommodate all shapes and sizes) to feel drop-dead gorgeous.
- Transportation to and from different shooting locations, so you can have portraits made in multiple photogenic Parisian backdrops.
- Complimentary refreshments so you can stay hydrated, and energised.
- Tasteful retouching. Some finishing touches are added so the final photos will look as perfect as you imagined.
Short and Sweet
In Paris on vacation and don’t have much time to spare? No problem. My ‘Short and Sweet’ Ballgown package is perfect for visitors or those pressed for time. It’s the quickie you need to remember your time in Paris by.
I’ll send you my Pre-Shoot guide with essential tips and tricks before the shoot. We’ll meet on location for a quick 1-hour photo shoot. You have the option of wearing a stunning ball gown (or your own clothes, if you prefer) for extra glam in the City of Love.
Starting from 495 EUR, not including hair and makeup.
ALBUMS + FINE ART
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
Ready to explore and play with your artistic expression?
I would LOVE to create a photoshoot experience just for you.
Fill out my contact form below and I’ll be in touch tout de suite.
Alternatively, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or feel free to send me a message at +33 (0) 6 77 96 42 52.
Can’t wait to work with you!